- Report: #753671
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Global Research Journals
Global Research Journals12349-00100, Botswana. 37, Maryland, Lagos.NIGERIA Internet United States of America
Global Research Journals Making Money by using similar Corporate Name, Domain and Text Content of Global Journals Inc., US, Internet, Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Unfortunately, Its sad to inform you that domain name globalresearchjournals.org and globalresearchjournals.com, is a serious plagiarism and copyright infringement of our well established organization's domain name globaljournals.org
We would like to take immediate actions against owners of both domains and cancel this domain registration as soon as possible
- Website domain is newly purchased and owned by a Nigerian, but you cannot find it as its domain is under who is privacy (just to make scam more powerful)
- Websites owner bluntly copied many paragraphs and lines directly from our website globaljournals.org
- Websites domain name http://globalresearchjournals.org and globalresearchjournals.com resembles original website http://globaljournals.org
- Websites Company name resembles and confusing with Global Journals Inc. (US), Global Journals Incorporated UK, Global Journals Inc INDIA and Global Journals INDIA
- Many purchased and copyrighted Images of Global Journals can also be observed in website. Eg See the websites home page background header, which resembles header background rotator image number 2 at globaljournals.org
- They are also doing Email Marketing so to mischief people and innocent researchers simply submit their precious researches on fake website.
- Journals (Research Magazines are not at all peer reviewed).
- Then are published on internet after taking high fee of 400 USD. The fee structure also matches with Global Journals Inc. (US)
Also please tell me the method by which actual owner name, address and phone with all other necessary information can be found so as to proceed with Legal actions.
Thank you for your attention to this very serious matter.
Following is notice delivered to this company:
Notice of Plagiarism and Copyright Infringement
Global Journals Inc. (US)
It has come to my attention that you have made an unauthorized use of my copyrighted works from entitled Global Journals Inc.s Website (the "Work") in the preparation of a work derived therefrom. I have reserved all rights in the Work, which was first published on http://www.globaljournals.org, and I have registered the copyright. We have many proofs for this, which can be shown on demand.
This website (http://www.globalresearchjournals.org) is confusingly and/or deceptively similar to our website (http://www.globaljournals.org) and also constitutes a reproduction or imitation thereof.
Your work entitled Global Research Journals and which appears on your web site athttp://www.globalresearchjournals.org, many parts are fully/partially and essentially identical to the Work and clearly used the Work as its basis.
Widespread use of the Global Journals has been made, to the extent that this name has acquired an extensive reputation and goodwill. The name Global Journals is, accordingly, also a well-known mark for all relevant purposes of Global Journals Inc. (US), Global Journals Incorporated UK and Global Journals INDIA.
You neither asked for nor received permission to use the Works, innovations, text, methods, ideas as the basis for Global Journals Inc. (US) nor to make or distribute copies of it. Therefore, I believe you have willfully infringed my rights under 17 USC Section 101, et seq. and could be liable for statutory damages as high as $100,000.
The unauthorized copying and distribution via the internet of the aforementioned material, without the expressed permission of Global Journals Inc. constitutes copyright infringement in violation of Title 17 U.S. Code, Section 106(a) of the Copyright Act of 1976, and several recognized international copyright laws.
You are hereby to immediately CEASE AND DESIST the posting of our client's characters, likenesses and any other material copyrighted by Global Journals Inc (US) and Global Journals Incorporated UK and Global Journals INDIA. You are to immediately inform myself once you have complied with the aforementioned request.
If you do not comply, we will be forced to prosecute you to the furthest extent of the law. The consequences of your lack of cooperation in this matter may result in civil fines, including but not limited to attorney fees, penalties and prosecution by the U.S. Attorney's office for willful violation of Copyright Laws.
1. I am the owner of the Website http://www.globaljournals.org I am also the owner of the copyright in the material published on the Website.
The following is a list of the URL's for my pages or images which have been copied on your site(s).
The above have been copied at the following URL's:
& Many similar pages from http://globalresearchjournals.com
Many Journal names are also confusing with our Journal names. Domain is also confusing. We request you to immediately Cease http://www.globalresearchjournals.organd Put a apology letter on this domain name. Your company name must be changed as this resembles our Delaware and Indore registered Incorporations.
2. This wholesale misappropriation of my copyright works has not been authorized by me and is an infringement of my exclusive rights as copyright owner. The infringement is also flagrant.
3. In the circumstances I demand that you immediately:
3.1. Remove all aforesaid infringing material from your Website(s), and notify me in writing that you have done so; 3.2. Undertake in writing to desist from using any of my copyrighted work in future without prior written authority from me.
I demand that you immediately cease the use and distribution of all infringing works derived from the Work, and all copies of it, and that you deliver to me all unused, undistributed copies of it, or destroy such copies immediately, and that you desist from this or any other infringement of my rights in the future. If I have not received an affirmative response from you by 7/18/2011 indicating that you have fully complied with these requirements, I shall consider taking the full legal remedies available to rectify this situation.
This is written without prejudice to my rights, all of which are hereby fully and expressly reserved.
In the circumstances, we demand that you immediately:
1. Cease all use of the Copyrights and Trademarks of Global Journals.
2. Deliver-up for destruction all material to which the Global Journals or any other mark confusingly or deceptively similar to our trademark has been applied;
3. Withdraw, cancel and/or delete any corporate names, domain names, trademark applications and/or trademark registrations for or including the http://www.globalresearchjournals.org;
4. Undertake, in writing, never in future to make any use of the Global Journals Inc. (US) without prior written authority from us, whether within any corporate name, trading name, trading style, domain name or otherwise.
Again, I await to hear from you by no later than close of business on Monday 7/18/2011 failing which equivalent letters will force as take strict and immediate legal actions against you.
Please keep us informed of any actions you choose to take on this.
Thank you for your attention to this very serious matter.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2011 12:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Research-Journals/internet/Global-Research-Journals-Making-Money-by-using-similar-Corporate-Name-Domain-and-Text-Co-753671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.