Complaint Review: Global Resources .

• Submitted: Wed, August 17, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, August 19, 2005

• Reported By:Kremmling Colorado
Global Resources .
12550 Biscayne Blvd., Suite 704 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Global Resources ripoff, no turn key business Miami Florida

*Consumer Comment: Whatever it takes to get these scum bags.

*Consumer Comment: Same Song & Dance. they are not going to return your money. They are soulless thieves with no conscience

Rick September gave his spill of turn key business in 30 t0 45 days. Fell for scam 03/23/05 sent $1000 downpayment. Sent $28,960 on 04/18/05. A guy named John scams me out of $10,000 more on 05/02/05, his spill, a customer had backed out on his terminals so they would sell one for $10,000 which would lock in for any more reorders.

Originally tried to get refund on 06/15/05 because of family emergency. Need money for my moms medical exspenses. John or Jay said it would take 2 to 3 weeks for response. Received response on 07/08/05. First line of response:

This letter is in response to your letter sent to Global Resourses Inc. on June 15, 2005. In your letter you stated some concern regarding the shipping of your commerce center.

I never said a thing about shipping. I stated only that I was backing out of the deal because I needed the money for medical expenses for my mom. Talked to Jay, he stated if they were going to give my money back it would have came with response.

Sent another letter stating I was canceling the contract because they had failed perform per contracted time of 45 days on 08/11/05. Have received no reply.
Stewart M. Pope, President of Global Resources Inc.

Bill
Kremmling, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2005 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Resources-/Miami-Florida-33181/Global-Resources-ripoff-no-turn-key-business-Miami-Florida-153992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Resources .

Whatever it takes to get these scum bags.

AUTHOR: William - (U.S.A.)

Phil,
I would be willing to be part of a group of victims to sue Global Resources Inc.

AUTHOR: Phil - (U.S.A.)

Bill,

I was ripped off for $14,970.00. I got the same calls you did trying to get me to buy more because some distributor had returned his.

They tried that routine on me many times luckily I had the mindset that I wanted to see results from my first investment so I declined.

They had the audacity to continue that routine even after I sent demand letters to return my money. I signed on Nov 2004, I sent my first demand letter 3-1-2005 because I had received nothing.

I got same generic form letter in reply just like yours they are too lazy to even make new ones.They never address the legal issues.

Bill did they give you "references" to call? If so your contract is void on that one issue alone because their references are phony. They have no satisfied customers.

Bill they are not going to return your money. They are soulless thieves with no conscience. I am sorry about your family situation but they don't care.

I have done a lot of research about our situation if you have not done so you need follow these steps

1. Make copies of all contracts, letters you have sent to or received by Global Resources. Hopefully you certified any demand letters you sent them and have the signed mail receipts. Make a copy of those. Keep all the originals send out only copies !!!! Store the originals in a very safe place. Inventory all point of sales materials sent to you and write it down. Write a detailed description of your dealings with Global Resources Inc. from the first time you called them. Include every encounter you have had with them.

2. File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission you can do this on the phone or on their internet site. They will likely contact you later for more info then what you provided on the phone but its important to file. I don't think it worth while to track down some person at the FTC and mail them copies of your evidence.

3. Contact the following people by phone and tell them you have been defrauded by Global Resources Inc. These are the only people you need to mail copies of your evidence to unless otherwise instructed by them or if you are seeking to file your own lawsuit, your lawyer will.

Contact Senior Attorney Louis E. Strolba 's office to get details on how to file a affidavit.

Louis E. Strolba Sr. Attorney
Office of the General Counsel
Terry Rhodes Build, 2nd Floor
2005 Apalachee Parkway
Tallahassee, Florida 32301
(850) 410-3831 Fax (850) 410-3839
FDOA & Consumer Services v. Global Resources Inc. Pinellas County Circuit Civil Case; Docket No.2005-0093; Docs #0504-11323

The Feds have a on going investigation. They have convicted one scum bag from Global Resources William Judd. Help them out and maybe Rick September will be cellmates with Judd soon.

Office of Consumer Litigation

U.S. Postal Inspection Service
Attn: Sol Farash
3400 Lakeside Dr
Miramar FL 33027-3242

Bill one final thing I'm here in Texas but I happened to have been referred to a lawyer in Colorado by my prepaid legal insurance. He seems like a honest fellow. I've read some unfortunate dealings some victims of Global Resources have had with lawyers trying file a suit. The cold hard reality is that one single victim really can't afford to sue. But a group can. The lawyer I talked to said that the damages has to be high enough for a law firm to risk doing it on a contingency basis. If you are interested I am looking very seriously into filing a law suit. I can talk to the lawyer and see if we can form a group of victims from around the country to file a case action suit.