- Report: #139758
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Global Resources & Pantheon Holdings
Global Resources & Pantheon Holdings12550 Biscayne Blvd., Suite 704 Miami, Florida U.S.A.
Global Resources & Pantheon Holdings ripoff, new & recycled references, same old scam Miami Florida
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- Joel Liberman, Pennsylvania (570)801-4955 ; This guy was re-cycled from the old Pantheon Holdings references for the EZ Link terminals and is now being used for the Global Link terminals
- Neil Demo, Michigan (989)239-9393
- Mike DeAngelis, Florida (305)216-5526, the same Mike DeAngelis from Sitanium, who new old Bill Martin and brought Pantheon in as a customer account for Sitanium, only to have Pantheon give Sintanium the shaft????
If this isn't enough Global Resources has both modified the website and also had it taken down by New Edge Technology (their new host company, due to back debt), it's now www.globalink1234.com
I feel for all you guys that lost big time by investing with these phony companies. I see these folks biting at the bit around the office, because they're not making the same sales as they did with Pantheon. I figure it's good to make them churn in their seats a little.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2005 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Resources-Pantheon-Holdings/Miami-Florida-33181/Global-Resources-Pantheon-Holdings-ripoff-new-recycled-references-same-old-scam-Miam-139758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.