Complaint Review: Global Resources

• Submitted: Wed, April 19, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, April 19, 2006

• Reported By:san diego California
Global Resources
12550 Biscayne Blvd Suite 704 Miami, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-5957331
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Global Resources stold $49.080. Originally sold on 3 machines in the Airport all lies ripoff Miami Florida

In August of 2005 I purchased one internet Kiosk in person for $19,000 at their headquarters in Miami. I am an educated individual and they painted a pretty good picture in person. A few weeks later I was told and shown evidence (which later proved to be fake) that if I purchased a total of 3 machines they would be placed in the San Diego International Airport. So I gave them a total of $49,080.

Needless to say I later found out that I have been completely stripped of this money. I have contacted the BBB, have sworn statement at Attorney Generals Office etc.. I am learning the the State of Florida is a joke and can really care less and help fuel these type of con artists. I am hoping some sort of justice will be served as I am ready to face the consequences of taking the law into my own hands. As it is more than just the years it will take for me to recoup the loss.

If I can help in class actions or any of the like to help these drugies go down please let me know. I will do whatever it takes. And like I said I am hoping I dont end up taking the law into my own hands, but will if the government does not step in.

Mike
san diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2006 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Resources/Miami-Florida-33181/Global-Resources-stold-49080-Originally-sold-on-3-machines-in-the-Airport-all-lies-rip-187432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Resources