• Report: #207794

• Submitted: Thu, August 24, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, August 24, 2006

• Reported By:Fresno California
Global Resources
12550 Biscayne Blvd. #704 N. Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Global Resources, ripoff N. Miami Florida

I'm another sucker--I mean victim. I gave Global over $17,000 obtained from the sale of my home in order to have a business that would allow me to work from home and take care of my 7 kids. I was pregnant with the last when I found Global. I took careful notes of all my dealings with them from the start.

I answered an ad in the local paper under business opportunities.
Jason Anzalone, David Pacela, Frank, Adam, Brian Hughes, Mark Hansen are all names of people I dealt with.

All I got was 4 lock boxes, 4 Nurit machines and some posters, along with a lot of empty promises-Like I would have the 6 Wal-Marts in my area. Lies. Never any phones. Other rinky-dink locations (for in the mean time) couldn't even come to fruition.

I'm so sad that I have no recourse to go after these slimeballs.

Lana
Fresno, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2006 11:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Resources/N-Miami-Florida-33181/Global-Resources-ripoff-N-Miami-Florida-207794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Resources