Complaint Review: Global Resources

• Submitted: Sat, May 03, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, May 04, 2008

• Reported By:Pekin Indiana
Global Resources
12550 Biscayne Blvd North Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Global Resources swindlers North Miami Florida

This is to warn anyone out there who may see a comercial on T.V. that advertises a company that allows you to sell a product-cell phones-and while doing so you can make a little profit.

I am a mother of 3 and my husband and I work very hard. We were looking for something that I could do from home or only a few days a week beings as we had small children and felt it our responsibility to raise them and not a day care.

We saw Globals comercial and called. We got their message and desided to check them out. We did alot of research. Contacting the BBB, current owners, people who were current employees, and businesses that had their equipment in their stores. We found nothing derogatory---Yet!

We sent them money we barrowed-15,000.00. We did our part. Now their turn. We waited 45 days like they said. Then another 45 because they said the contract allowed for another 45 days before they were in breach of contract. Guess what? No reply. We tried calling. No answer. After repeated attempts we found out they were in the process of filing bankruptcy-even before they were in contact with us.

Now I wonder why they were able to continue to air comercials and carry on business when they were in bankruptcy and knew full well they were not able to fulfill their end of the contract.

All I want from this is what is rightfully ours. Our money back. My family has suffered a large financial loss and struggles alot to survive because of what these people did and probably still do. I don't know how they sleep at night.

If anyone knows how we can get some justice let us know. Please don't be fooled by their deceptive promises. Even if they open up under another name like we found out they had done just a few years before.

Lost
Pekin, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2008 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Resources/North-Miami-Florida-33181/Global-Resources-swindlers-North-Miami-Florida-330361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Resources