Complaint Review: Global Response Group

• Updated: Fri, June 03, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — Vancouver British Columbia Canada
Global Response Group
6255 Pasco Road Internet United States of America

Global Response Group Myron Sullivan 11, Fred Sullivan, Fred Solomon, Fred O'Sullivan, Eva Sullivan, Eva Jones, Eva Janiszewska, Global Response Group, International Marketing Corporation (IMC), AEROS (Robotics marine oil Update from June 3 2011. Will you stop selling your fake GRG and AEROS shares now sir? Internet

Myron Sullivan 11 and Eva Jones,

I really wish you would have just given me my money back. I need it. I know you do too...especially now. Since I noticed on google that you have been ordered to quit selling your fake shares by the BC Securities Commission and I am so pleased. Any idiot can lie like you did to 133 people.

Well I know you would have to steal the money from someone else to pay me back so dont bother. I worked so hard for you.

For the rest of my life I will remind people about  you two every chance I get. You are both pathetic.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2011 12:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Response-Group/internet/Global-Response-Group-Myron-Sullivan-11-Fred-Sullivan-Fred-Solomon-Fred-OSullivan-Ev-736273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Response Group