August

• Submitted: Mon, September 11, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, September 11, 2006

• Reported By:Lafayette Indiana
Global Sales And Leasing
P.o. Box 5028 Sagamore Parkway Lafayette, Indiana U.S.A.

Global Sales And Leasing We will report after we sell 100 vehicles! Lafayette Indiana

I was never told they have to sell 100 vehicles before they will report to the credit bureaus until after I took delivery of the car and after I brought up the fact that nothing was showing on my report. I do not understand how I can rebuild my credit if they are unwilling to report to the bureaus. I was told this Global Sales and Leasing program was to help rebuild my credit.

Jace
Lafayette, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2006 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Sales-And-Leasing/Lafayette-Indiana-47901/Global-Sales-And-Leasing-We-will-report-after-we-sell-100-vehicles-Lafayette-Indiana-210445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Sales And Leasing