Complaint Review: Global Secure Services

• Submitted: Sun, December 19, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, March 09, 2005

• Reported By:Hornell New York
Global Secure Services
PO Box 5799 Carson City, Nevada U.S.A.

Global Secure Services, Intelligent Force Ripoff Scam Deceptive Advertising Carson City Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Questions About Global Secure Services

I have been scammed by these guys, and am NOT going to let them get away with it. I need YOUR help to get my money refunded. I can only find a mail box drop, a toll free number and aliases. I need some real information on these guys, an actual name, a real location, etc. Anything you can offer will help me find out who these guys really are and how I can get the money they scammed out of me back.

Bobby
Hornell, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2004 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Secure-Services/Carson-City-Nevada-89041-5799/Global-Secure-Services-Intelligent-Force-Ripoff-Scam-Deceptive-Advertising-Carson-City-Ne-123585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Secure Services

Questions About Global Secure Services

AUTHOR: Gary - (U.S.A.)

Bobby,

I talked to a salesman from Global Secure on the telephone-"are you sure you have the right company"?

This company has a website up and running with a
mailing address in Carson City. I checked this on map quest and it did not produce that exact address.

I told the salesman I wanted to drive by and meet the people of there operation and he said it is not that type of business that I could not just stop by.

He said the office is just accounting offices. He said they have warehouses all over the world and it is strictly import/export. He didn't like when I had mentioned this posting. He said he was in no way affiliated with World Traders or the The Global Connection.

How about expanding on this topic. Are you sure you are speaking of the right company? If so please explain further. How much did you loose? How does their operation work? Who did you talk to? Did you try to get a hold of them? Just curious....It will help the rest of us understand the situation.