Complaint Review: Global Sun Pools

• Submitted: Fri, April 09, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, April 09, 2004

• Reported By:Pell City Alabama
Global Sun Pools
100 Interstate Blvd Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Global Sun Pools, Pool Depot ripoff, scam artists Atlanta Georgia

I called Global Sun Pools last summer (2003) after seeing the commercial on TV. My kids have been begging for a pool for some time, so I thought this would be a good idea. A sales person called me back and started asking me all these questions, one of which was for our social security numbers, I wondered, "Why do they need to check my credit when I am going to pay CASH for this pool???? O.K. to make sure I am the homeowner, still did not sound right but I agreed.

After all the Q & A I was told she would call me back herself in about an hour. Well imagine this, an automated service called me back and left a message on my voicemail telling me I had been turned down because my credit was not good enough!! Why do I need perfect credit when I am paying cash?? so I called them back and asked that question, the only answer I got was... That is our policy, we feel that customers that dont have perfect credit dont qualify.. Basically, even if you have the money to pay for this you are not good enough to be our customer!! I'm glad I found this website cause I am searching for pools again this year. Thanx

Pell City, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2004 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Sun-Pools/Atlanta-Georgia/Global-Sun-Pools-Pool-Depot-ripoff-scam-artists-Atlanta-Georgia-87224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Sun Pools