Complaint Review: Global Sun Pools

• Reported By:Murfreesboro Tennessee
Global Sun Pools
Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Global Sun Pools ripoff Atlanta Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: Response Please remember every company has disatisfied customers or salespeople.

*Consumer Comment: Global Sun Pools will not issue deposit refund

*Author of original report: EVERYBODY THAT WAS RIPPED OFF BY GSP NEEDS TO CALL AG

Hey
I too was ripped off. My husband and I have been fighting with the company since 6-10-04. We have yet to have our pool installed. We have spoken to many attorneys in Nevada and found out that we do have a case. Kendrick (head of instullation) yells everytime I speak to him. he put mr. ken pappaciano on the phone and again he yelled.

The funny thing is I (the wife) am not on the contract. so by ken threating to take my home and garnish my wages a harrassment lawsuit is on the way. You may contact me to put our thoughts together by using the rebuttal box below. I have also went as far as contacting the bbb and also the attorney general in tn. They said that if enough people file a complaint on them they can be made to shut down permanentley

Tiffany
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2004 11:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Sun-Pools/Atlanta-Georgia/Global-Sun-Pools-ripoff-Atlanta-Georgia-99845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Sun Pools

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

Please remember every company has disatisfied customers or salespeople. Just since this report began on our company we have dealt with approximately 203,183 customers. Of our management team the President has 24 years of pool experience, the Service Manager has 22 years of pool experience, the General Manager has 21 years of pool experience, the Credit Manager has 15 years of pool experience, and the Installation Manager has 9 years of pool experience.

We advertise and sell pool priced from $299.00 to over $10,000.00. The customer chooses the pool that best fits their needs. We have sold thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of pools.We have hired thousands of salespeople, associates, and installation crews. We have been told by our vendors that we are one of the largest pool dealers in the whole country and we have more safeguards to protect our customers and associates than any other pool company anywhere. No company, including but not limited to, Wal-Mart, Home Depot, General Motors, Bank of America, and Delta Airlines have 100% hapyy customers or associates. Even the Better Business Bureau has tons of complaints, (See badbusinessbureau.com). After adding up all the negatives contained in this report we still have over a 99.99% success rate. In comparison to the number of customers and associates we deal with our complaints are miniscule. No company is perfect but we are trying to be.

Tiffany, correct me if I am wrong but wasn't your contract with Global-Sun Pools, Inc. a Nevada Corporation cancelled?

Global Sun Pools will not issue deposit refund

AUTHOR: Krys - (U.S.A.)

We were going to get a pool from GSP and after waiting 2 months for instalation found out our credit didnt go through, probably because our name wasnt the only ones on the house, my parents names were on it to so im assuming they couldnt put a lien on it because of that, thank god.
However they have and WILL not issue our $100 deposit refund until we get copies of front and back of check and send it to them (which we have and that was over a year ago).
~~~~$399....what a joke....TRY $13,000.00 and that is one of their cheap ones!!!

EVERYBODY THAT WAS RIPPED OFF BY GSP NEEDS TO CALL AG

AUTHOR: Tiffany - (U.S.A.)

Hello again
I have spoken to the attorney general of Nevada and she told me that you could contact a lawyer in your state and possible filing a lawsuit an gsp depending on your situation. I also contacted to the attorney general of Georgia and spoke to a counciler. She again told me the same thing. She also stated that the more people that contacts the consumer fraud department of GA, the more that can get done. She said make sure to call the BBB in your state, GA, and also in NV. She said to also talk ot the ATTORNEY GENERAL of each state also. THE MORE PEOPLE THAT DO THIS THE MORE THAT WILL GET GONE!!!!!!!!!! all you have ot do is call.

expenditures