Complaint Review: Global Sun Pools

• Submitted: Mon, March 05, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, March 05, 2007

• Reported By:Carencro Louisiana
Global Sun Pools
2533 N. Carson St. #4925 Carson City, Nevada U.S.A.

Global Sun Pools Rip off artists, take advantage of. dishonest Carson City Nevada

I have had my pool now for almost 3 years. I HATE it. We have not been able to enjoy it for a single summer. It has just been a chore year after year. Yes all sales men are not honest and yes you should read all of the contract but this is rediculous. All of the bad things that everyone said is so true. They say it is so much cheaper than a chlorine pool because ALL you have to add is 2 gallons of bleach a week. They say nothing about all the other crap that you have to buy and I know some of you are thinking "what an idiot", but when you haven't ever had to deal with a pool how would you know to ask. I am an idiot, I should have never bought a pool from this company.

When I need to get supplies that I wasn't supposed to have to get, I try to get them from a local store and they dont have it because the parts on the pool can only be gotten from this crappy company who charges double and a ton of money for shipping.

I live in the south and have Live Oak trees, I asked them to put the pool away from them and they didn't, something about the dirt wasn't right, so I had 2 holes dug in my yard (just now getting the grass back). "We'll put the pool here and you can get a pool cover", has anyone ever tried to keep a pool cover on a pool in the wicked weather we have down here.

So I am an idiot, I didn't do my homework and I got screwed. I will be willing to help anyone who needs help to bring this horrible company down. I hope that I can help someone not make a bad choice like I did. Dont let them talk you into it, we have spent about 500.00 every spring to keep the water clean and last year we only swam in it twice because the mustard algea was so bad (2 gallons of bleach wont kill it).

OH yeah, the first year we had it we were able to swim in it and my blonde hair did turn green, I was able to get it out in a couple of days but I did have to work with it like that! People in the south are not gullible but I guess, unfortunatly, in my case, we are too trusting!!!

Carencro, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2007 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Sun-Pools/Carson-City-Nevada-89706/Global-Sun-Pools-Rip-off-artists-take-advantage-of-dishonest-Carson-City-Nevada-238288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Sun Pools