Complaint Review: Global-Sun Pools

• Submitted: Wed, April 19, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, April 19, 2006

• Reported By:Arcadia Missouri
Global-Sun Pools
2533 N. Carson Street Ste 4925 Carson City, Nevada U.S.A.

Global-Sun Pools ripoff going to court today Carson City Nevada

I am going to court today over a contract that I cancelled legally with Global-Sun Pools, Inc. I cancelled it the following day of signing contract by writing them a letter and also signing the cancel section of the contract. This was in July 2003 and they still sent the pool installers out in August and they installed pool.I was well past the 2o day period of them getting back the pool that should have never been installed in the first place. I made a few payments on the pool just from a legal stand point because i knew this day would be coming and I am just surprised it took them this long. I have all my documentation to present to the judge today and I also have printed out all 40 pages of this web-sire concerning Global-Sun Pools, Inc. and I intend to share them all with the court today. I will let you all know how this turns out. It may come back to bite me in the butt, but I will have my say today.

Arcadia, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2006 07:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Sun-Pools/Carson-City-Nevada-89706/Global-Sun-Pools-ripoff-going-to-court-today-Carson-City-Nevada-187416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global-Sun Pools