Complaint Review: Global Superior Benefits

• Submitted: Wed, March 10, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, March 10, 2004

• Reported By:West Cornwall Connecticut
Global Superior Benefits
100A WALNUT E 15 STE 740 CHAMPLAIN, New York U.S.A.

Global Superior Benefits unfullfilled promises runaround non refund Champlain New York *UPDATE .. Superior Benefits contacts Rip-off Report. REFUNDS will be given to unsatisfied customers *EDitor's UPDATE 2-20-04!

EDitor's UPDATED info 2-20-04: Rip-off Report is still receiving complaints that they are not receiving the refunds as promised. Rip-off Report has been in contact with the Company and has made them aware of these issues. They have assured us that refunds are being given to those who are providing them with all the correct contact information requested by them. They have also provided confirmation/proof of over 2,600 refunds to date, on a spreadsheet, and Rip-off Report staff called and verified more than a dozen consumers at random, all very angry & outraged, but, they all did get their refund. The company again apologized for the delay and reported that credit to your account could take as long as 4-5 days. As we understand it, this company only does the processing for all the other companies, so they are at the mercy of those companies funds, further delaying your refund.

Rip-off Report is hoping they will live up to what they have promised, we think they will, ..we'll see. Rip-off Report will continue to investigate more into this situation, and we will eventually post an UPDATE to the main Report at this web address: https://www.ripoffreport.com/view.asp?id=76605

Please be patient, we can only tell you what they are telling us.

ED Magedson
EDitor@RipoffReport.com
badbusinessbureau.com

CLICK HERE to see how World Benefits contacted Rip-off Report, stating they will give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers.

I was called given a great opportunity at a credit card which was at a good rate for a fee of 298 which was deducted from my checking account...they told me my VISA card would be arriving via FED EX within 15 to 20 business days.

After a month I called the company to find out where my card was and I was told that they tried to contact me to tell me there was an issue in the shipping department and there would be an additional delay of 10 days
I called again after the 10 days and was told the card would arrive the following friday.. guess what! NO CARD
I called AGAIN and the phone was disconnected and I was given another number by the agency that debited my account.

I called that number and a VERY RUDE person told me that it would be another 10 days.

I asked then for my money back and was told that it was NON REFUNDABLE!!!

Someone needs to stop these people from ripping off consumers and I need my money back... Please help!!!

Kelly
West Cornwall, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2004 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Superior-Benefits/CHAMPLAIN-New-York-12919/Global-Superior-Benefits-unfullfilled-promises-runaround-non-refund-Champlain-New-York-UP-83415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Superior Benefits