Complaint Review: Global Sweepstakes Lottory Company

• Reported By: Margarita — Hialeah Florida United States of America
Global Sweepstakes Lottory Company
Los Angeles, California United States of America

Global Sweepstakes Lottory Company Tony Myers Fraud Los Angeles, California

I was  colling today by Global Sweepstakes Lottory Company, Los Angeles, Calif. Tony Myers tell me that I been won a Lottery for 2.5 million dollars and a 2011 New Mercedes Benz, this will arrive to my home today by UPS delivery. but I must to go to WallMart store to purchase a Money Pack Card of $500.00 dollars and call him back after that (ph# 323-786-8043 or 1-876-409-4580) and he'll authorize the UPS to delivery the package. I know this is a SCAMER . I serch in google this company for a Consumer report in  I LA, Thanks to Ripoff Report I found what I supected.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2011 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Sweepstakes-Lottory-Company/Los-Angeles-California-/Global-Sweepstakes-Lottory-Company-Tony-Myers-Fraud-Los-Angeles-California-733023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Sweepstakes Lottory Company