Complaint Review: Global Tel Link, Global Tel*Link, GTL, correctionsgtl.com

• Submitted: Tue, February 16, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, February 16, 2010

• Reported By: TiredofGames — Bristol Pennsylvania United States of America
Global Tel Link, Global Tel*Link, GTL, correctionsgtl.com

Global Tel Link, Global Tel*Link, GTL, correctionsgtl.com They are ripping me off money Internet

I use there service for collect calls from my boyfriend. And I keep paying money but i'm getting no credits on my phone. I have to prepay the phone to receive calls. I keep calling getting a different person there all ignorant. And I'm getting the run around. I put money as i'm told to get calls and no money is being posed to the account phone. I don't see the calls made and then you question them and they just hang up. I either want my money back or a credit to my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2010 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Tel-Link-Global-TelLink-GTL-correctionsgtlcom/internet/Global-Tel-Link-Global-TelLink-GTL-correctionsgtlcom-They-are-ripping-me-off-money-I-570307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Tel Link, Global Tel*Link, GTL, correctionsgtl.com