Complaint Review: Global Tel-Link

• Submitted: Sat, September 01, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, September 01, 2012

• Reported By: Nancy **** R.N. — Hiawassee Georgia Vanuatu
Global Tel-Link
po.Box 2827 Mobile, Al 36652-2827 & po Box 173875 Denver, CO 80217-3875 Mobile, Alabama United States of America

Global Tel-Link po.Box 2827 Mobile, Al 36652-2827 also in GTL ,Georgia po Box 173875 Denver, CO 80217-3875 will not send itemized phone bill ..pd over 250.00 so far.... Mobile, Alabama

This company refusses to send me a itemized phone bill of my cell & home phone.I have paid over $250.00 for calls from my patient who has had very bad depression and I have been working with him for over 1 year. This company has sent only 2 bills ,which I paid, than they let no calls come through from the person in the detension  center. Stated I did not pay . than was told to call on the 23rd of the month to find out what the bills were for the 2 phones.

I sent the check on 8-20-12 for both phones and by 9-1-12, the cell phone he could not call me on.  This am I called and was told I owe $56.60 on the cell phone and first was told I owed $30.92 on the home phone ., than I called back and was told I have a credit on the home phone of $30.92....I have never delt with such a company and ...YES THEY ARE RIPING ME OFF....I NEED THE FCC OR SOME ONE TO DO SOMETHING PLEASE HELP.......THANK YOU (((email redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2012 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Tel-Link/Mobile-Alabama-366522827/Global-Tel-Link-poBox-2827-Mobile-Al-36652-2827-also-in-GTL-Georgia-po-Box-173875-Den-935740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Tel-Link