Complaint Review: Global Tel*Link - Global Telelink - Global Tel Link - GTL

• Submitted: Sat, May 08, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, May 08, 2010

• Reported By: john — Rochester New York United States of America
Global Tel*Link - Global Telelink - Global Tel Link - GTL

Global Tel*Link - Global Telelink - Global Tel Link - GTL I paid $25.00 for a pre-pay call froman inmate on 05/08/10 by noon AFTER TAKING TWO CALLS i WAS ALREADY OUT OF MONEY. i ONLY TALKED FOR THREE MIONUTES EACH TIME. rIP OFF Internet

The calling rates are crazy. I put $25.00 pre-pay account this morning by this after noon (after two calls). I am out of money again. Did I mention at the time I still had $10.61 left opn my account and they still wanted more money. So I gave another $25.00 at about 9:30AM by Noon the same day (after only two calls) I was out of money again.

These guys are taking advantage of teh consumer who's loved ones are prison. You either pay or you do not get to talk to your loved ones. Scum bags praying on families that are already in dier straight and they are taking advantage of the situation.

This is crazy. I amfiling a complaint with the United States attorney Generals offices immediately.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2010 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-TelLink-Global-Telelink-Global-Tel-Link-GTL/internet/Global-TelLink-Global-Telelink-Global-Tel-Link-GTL-I-paid-2500-for-a-pre-pay-cal-601250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Tel*Link - Global Telelink - Global Tel Link - GTL