Complaint Review: Global Test Market

• Reported By: Tracy R. — Pineville Louisiana
Global Test Market
2418 Cranston St., Suite 2003 Cranston, Rhode Island USA

Global Test Market SCAM - FRAUD - ALERT Cranston Rhode Island

I received a letter in the mail along with a check made out to me for $998.00.  It stated that I had been hired as a Customer Service Evaluator and I would be earning extra income for my family part-time.  It went on to tell me that everything was confidential and that at no time was any of my personal information to be asked for.  If the coordinator asked for my personal banking information, to ask to speak to the Supervisor immediately.

A breakdown of the funds were provided as follows:

1- Participation pay for the first week - $90.00

2- Stipulated amount for Reloadit Pack - $900.00

3- Service Fee charged by Reloadit pack per assignment - $8.00

I called and spoke to my coordinator (MIKE), and he told me to deposit the check and wait a few days for it to clear, then put the money on Reloadit packs and call him back to set up my account and received my first assignment.  I did as I was instructed, only to find out that the very next day, the funds had been drained from the Reloadit packs and I was left with a worthless check at my bank owing them nearly $1,000.

What happened to all of the decent people in this world???  I was just trying to make some extra money, so my husband didn't have to work so hard and I could buy a birthday present for my son.  Looks like that's not happening.  I sure hope the people who did this get what they deserve.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Test-Market/Cranston-Rhode-Island-02920/Global-Test-Market-SCAM-FRAUD-ALERT-Cranston-Rhode-Island-1070076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Test Market