Complaint Review: Global Test Market

• Reported By: Claudia — Brownsville Texas
Global Test Market
1351 Washington Blvd Suite 5000 Stamford, Connecticut USA

Global Test Market Customer Service Evaluator Scam Stamford Connecticut

I received an envelope from Canada containing this CHASE check on the amount of $985.00 for a supposed part-time job as a customer service evaluator (mystery shopper). Well I was excited with the amount of money and skeptical because I knew it was too good to be true.

I did a quick online search on the subject and sure enough found multiple cases about this scam. Most of the people who reported about falling into this scam went back to 2011 and 2012, well I just wanted to inform anybody out there about this because it's still happening.

I have a feeling my information got out there because I used a lot of "paid survey" websites and sent out my name, home address, and phone number. Which was a pretty dumb move from me.  I just want to warn everyone out there to be careful with those websites because they might seem like a good extra cash but they're going to send a lot of spam and viruses to your computer.

Anyways, I uploaded this pictures of the envelope and "assignment" from Global Test Market

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2013 11:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Test-Market/Stamford-Connecticut-06902/Global-Test-Market-Customer-Service-Evaluator-Scam-Stamford-Connecticut-1072323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Test Market