Complaint Review: Global Test Market

• Updated: Mon, September 17, 2012

• Reported By: Don — Liverpool New York United States of America
Global Test Market
1351 Washington Blvd Suite 5000 Stamford, Connecticut United States of America

Global Test Market Global Test Market - fictitious business that is trying to get your bank account number Stamford, Connecticut

I did an inquiry on the internet to see if I could make some extra income being a "secret shopper" or "mystery shopper" as my letter from GLOBAL TEST MARKET called the position. I received a letter & check (which looks legitimate) for $988.00. It instructed me that I would pocket $120 + $5 for my services.  In the letter in bold capital letters it stated: YOU MUST HAVE A VALID CHECKING ACCOUNT.  It looked a little to good & suspicious to me, so I went on line to verify them:
  1. the address - 1351 Washington BLVD Stamford CT is actually an address for Stamford Opthalmology
  2. the business phone: 1-416-817-6851 is a Cell Phone that was bought/activated in Toronto, Canada
  3. the fax line: 1-866-791-2284 is a hard line in Charlotte NC
  4. the check: Eastside Commercial Bank, Duluth GA 30097 - called the bank & they said that a check from them should/would have their address if it was from them & would have an ACTUAL SIGNATURE - not a computerized signature

With all these weird discrepancies I did not waste my time, but posted this report so others might not be taken advantage of by these scam artists.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Test-Market/Stamford-Connecticut-06902/Global-Test-Market-Global-Test-Market-fictitious-business-that-is-trying-to-get-your-ba-942702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Test Market