- Report: #942702
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Global Test Market
Global Test Market1351 Washington Blvd Suite 5000 Stamford, Connecticut United States of America
Global Test Market Global Test Market - fictitious business that is trying to get your bank account number Stamford, Connecticut
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- the address - 1351 Washington BLVD Stamford CT is actually an address for Stamford Opthalmology
- the business phone: 1-416-817-6851 is a Cell Phone that was bought/activated in Toronto, Canada
- the fax line: 1-866-791-2284 is a hard line in Charlotte NC
- the check: Eastside Commercial Bank, Duluth GA 30097 - called the bank & they said that a check from them should/would have their address if it was from them & would have an ACTUAL SIGNATURE - not a computerized signature
With all these weird discrepancies I did not waste my time, but posted this report so others might not be taken advantage of by these scam artists.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Test-Market/Stamford-Connecticut-06902/Global-Test-Market-Global-Test-Market-fictitious-business-that-is-trying-to-get-your-ba-942702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.