Complaint Review: Global Test Market

• Submitted: Thu, October 07, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, October 07, 2010

• Reported By: Tiffany — Waverly Tennessee United States of America
Global Test Market
1100 112th Ave 1351 Washington Blvd. Suite 5000 Stamford, Connecticut United States of America

Global Test Market Joseph Coring Sent me a letter in the mail with a check saying to deposit this check of 3420.00 and i was going to work from home as a mystery shopper. After I deposit that into my account draw out 3000.00 of it an Stamford, Connecticut

I recieved a letter with a check stating I could become a "mystery shopper". I needed to deposit this check and my first job would be to go and test a money gram or western union.

The check looks as real as real can be but I knew it was too good to be true. I looked the name up that signed to letter and it directed me to this web site where all these people were talking about getting scamed by him.

I am just outraged at this! I mean there is no telling how many poor soul he has already got by doing this. I have been looking for a lagit work from home job for quite sometime.

This is the first responce I have gotten from any of them. So glad i didnt fall for it but others has. I am a stay at home mom of 4 children so a lttle extra income would most certainly help. Its so hard to find a home based job anymore because you got people put there like this that want to take advantage of honest hard working people.

I just hope this person stops this SOON!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2010 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Test-Market/Stamford-Connecticut-06902/Global-Test-Market-Joseph-Coring-Sent-me-a-letter-in-the-mail-with-a-check-saying-to-depos-648589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Test Market