Complaint Review: Global Test Market

• Submitted: Fri, July 06, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, July 06, 2012

• Reported By: kate — port charlotte Florida United States of America
Global Test Market
1100 112th Ave. 1351 Washington Blvd. Suite 5000 S Stamford, Connecticut United States of America

Global Test Market Joseph Coring They sent me a check for $995.00 and I was directed to deposit this. When the funds cleared they said I would be contacted by a coordinator and given information about which local Walmart I would be Stamford, Connecticut

I was sent a check in the mail with instructions to deposit the check and within 24-48 hrs. I would be contacted by their coordinator with instructions on where my 1st assignment would be in my town.

I made the deposit & have tried to contact them.  I keep getting a voice mail that has not been activated.  No matter which number I call there is no one answering.  This is so frustrating!

I found out tonight that my checking account is now overdrawn.  The check never cleared.  Now I have fees to pay & I have no where to turn.  I am on disability and just needed to make extra money so I can pay my rent & utilities.  I am broke and can't afford living solely on disability.  I thought this would be a great way to make a little extra money in order to survive.  I don't no what I am going to do now.

I can't believe this happened to me.  The letter looked legitimate!  I was scammed, I am extremely upset!  I hope this Joseph Coring "character",  who claims to work with Global Test Markets is caught.  How many other people has this happened to?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2012 11:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Test-Market/Stamford-Connecticut-06902/Global-Test-Market-Joseph-Coring-They-sent-me-a-check-for-99500-and-I-was-directed-to-de-907934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Test Market