Complaint Review: Global Test Market

• Updated: Sat, June 02, 2012

• Reported By: victimized — Martinez Georgia United States of America
Global Test Market

Global Test Market Refusal to pay me and deactivated me for no reason Internet

I have been a panelist for this horrible survey company for at least 10 years.  I participated in whatever surveys were sent to me.  I did not redeem my points until they disabled my account this year.  They did not bother to reply my email messages.

I have earned at least 10000 points.  The last time I ever heard from them is that they have disabled me.   All I want is to redeem the points.  Why must I waste my time in taking surveys?

Global Test Market is a big ripoff.  When I tried to contact them by phone, nobody answers.  When I send them email messages, nobody replies.  I want the authorities to take drastic action against this company.  Closing  this survey company will be the best solution.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2012 09:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Test-Market/internet/Global-Test-Market-Refusal-to-pay-me-and-deactivated-me-for-no-reason-Internet-892291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Test Market