Complaint Review: Global Timeshare Solutions, Inc

www.globaltimesharesolutions.com Weston, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 9544728515
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

Global Timeshare Solutions, Inc Breached the contract, guaranteed the sale of my timeshare and 100% refund of advertising fee! Ripoff!!! Hot Springs, Arkansas

*Consumer Comment: Global Timeshare Solutions & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

I had a phone call from Dan Cohen on January 26 of 2006, telling me that he has a buyer for my timeshare in Escape Resorts, Hot Springs Village, Arkansas.
The sale was guaranteed in 90 days for $26,000 or the advertising fee  of $899 would be refunded back. They charged my credit card, the transaction was completed over the phone.

I asked for everything in writing, they even sent me the list of Professional Affiliations, also stating that they are a member in a good standing their local BBB. I have everything in writing. It sounded perfect, right after my divorce when I really needed money. Fee paid at front, never one phone call back. I called so many times! Had only one call back telling me they are working on it and the sale transaction will be completed soon. After that I was not able to reach anyone. Just recently I found out this is a big rip-off.

I hope there is a way to get my money back. Now when I learned what was really going on with Global Timeshare Solutions, I will contact BBB of Southwest Florida to see if they can help me to get my money back. Of course, I have several calls recently promising to sale my timeshare and get many back from Global Timeshare Solutions. Just another ripp-off under a different name. I hope these bastards got what they deserve!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2009 09:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Timeshare-Solutions-Inc/Weston-Florida-33326/Global-Timeshare-Solutions-Inc-Breached-the-contract-guaranteed-the-sale-of-my-timeshar-480553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Timeshare Solutions, Inc

Global Timeshare Solutions & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

AUTHOR: DoDaniels - ()

Global Timeshare Solutions contacted me with all the right answers. They said my Royal Elite timeshare would be easy to sell and it would be sold 30-60 days, but no way it would last over 90 days. James made sure I would be able to answer my phone for all the offers. I would have to be able to say yeah or nah on the offers. It's been over 3 months and I have not received one offer nor have I heard from James to discuss any issues. This company is a joke and I warn everyone to stay clear. They got $750 out of me and I am sure they will try to get more out of you