Complaint Review: Global Travel And Millenium Travel

• Submitted: Tue, August 25, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, August 25, 2009

• Reported By: buffaloed bill — Burlington Wisconsin USA
Global Travel And Millenium Travel
4647 S Clyde Morris Blvd Suite 501 Port Orange, Florida United States of America

Global Travel And Millenium Travel Was led to believe that we would also recieve grocery store reimbursments / vouchers of $300 in addition to the 2 free airline tickets. Checked it out , found also to be a scam. Burlington, Wisconsin

I recieved a phone call saying we had won 2 free airline tickets to anywhere in the US plus a voucher for grocery store rebates in the amount of $300. The hook was that we (myself and my wife) had to attend a 90 min presentation for Global Travel.

After what seemed like an overly zealous sales pitch for Global Travel timeshares ( they didn't like using the word "timeshare" by stressing that it was different and better)We held firm and didn't play into their "logic" of why we should sign up. As a last ditch effort to get our business we were given less expensive and less luxurious options that we couldn't refuse. We did refuse and finally were given the paperwork for our "free" gifts and left their lair.

After checking out the grocery voucher on line my wife saw that it was a total scam. We decided not to even pursue it to not waste our time or energy.

We did want to get our airline tickets and accomodations so we sent in our "refundable" processing fee and filled out the travel dates to what we thought met Millenium's requirements. A while later we recieved a letter saying that the dates were not valid according to the Terms of Participation. They stated they could not process the dates and refered us back to the Terms of Participation and select 3 more valid travel dates.

I smelled a RAT when we recieved their letter. I am intending to try to contact Millenium to give me 3 dates of their choosing to see what happens. I have a feeling I'll get nowhere. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that they give you the runaround untill your time expires.

Just the other day my wife recieved another phone solicitation for free airline tickets which she promptly hung up the phone on the caller saying we were not intrested.

I suggested to her that if we recieved any more calls of that nature I would be happy to attend another presentation only to blow the whistle infront of their crowd of uninformed victims. I also expect to be asked to leave their presentation when that happens.

I too would welcome any legal action that could be taken against these low life scum bags to put them out of business for good.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2009 12:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Travel-And-Millenium-Travel/Port-Orange-Florida-32129/Global-Travel-And-Millenium-Travel-Was-led-to-believe-that-we-would-also-recieve-grocery-484988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Travel And Millenium Travel