Complaint Review: Global Travel Services of Texas

• Submitted: Wed, February 22, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 22, 2012

• Reported By: Darlene — Shelton Washington USA
Global Travel Services of Texas
10685-B Hazelhurst Dr #10801 Houston TX 77043 Houston, Texas United States of America

Global Travel Services of Texas Took money and never paid me the money they have put in writing they would pay me for renting my time share. Houston, Texas

In August 2011, They called me ask us to rent to them a week of our time share in Mexico for a conference in November. That sounded great but to that they would need me to bank my time share with an exchange company. They charged my credit card, the charge was to a secretarial service not a travel company, but the charge didn't show up for over a month. They have been telling me since the end of October the check would be sent by Fed Ex, in fact until a few days before Xmas they said the check had been turned over to Fed ex for delievery to us. Then a few days before Xmas they were having their own drivers deliever the check. The after Xmas the check was delieverd to the wrong house but they were sending it again.

Now it is Feb 22, 2012 and still no check. I can't get the credit card company to reservse the charge since too much time has expired. I was told I would a check Nov 15th of so, just enough time ran out so I couldn't get it reversed. That is part of the scam. Do not do business with them they will not deliever what they promised. I have been told the convention was held and they did pay and use the time share.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2012 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Travel-Services-of-Texas/Houston-Texas-77043/Global-Travel-Services-of-Texas-Took-money-and-never-paid-me-the-money-they-have-put-in-w-843085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Travel Services of Texas