• Report: #192291

• Updated: Fri, May 19, 2006

• Reported By:Providence Rhode Island
Global Travel
Nationwide U.S.A.

Global Travel International I signed up on a membership with Global Travel International because this customer representative called Winnie, called me up at home. I signed up because the membership and the shipping cost all together were $60.85. She made 7 transactions on my credit card of $60.85 and left my card with only $100.00; she charged me $397.00 for only a membership of $60.85. Nationwide

this company; global travel took $397.00 out of my account and the membership only costs $60.85.I tried to contact them and event i spend all my minutes on my phone calling this business for them to refund my money back, they are giving me the run around; transferring me from agent to agent and saying that the supervisor is not there and that the supervisor is on break. i told the agents at global travel to please call my credit card company; which is wired plastic; and they never bother to call wired plastic's number to solve the matter of my refund. this is not right because if they took the money right away; they should be responsible enough to refunded right away also. I haven't pay all my bills for the month because of this incident with global travel of leaving me with no money left over to pay my bills.

Lourdes
Providence, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2006 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Travel/nationwide/Global-Travel-International-I-signed-up-on-a-membership-with-Global-Travel-International-b-192291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Travel