Complaint Review: Global Travel/Millenium Travel

• Submitted: Thu, October 09, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 09, 2008

• Reported By:Lansing Michigan
Global Travel/Millenium Travel
4647 S. Clyde Morris Blvd., Suite 501 Port Orange, Florida U.S.A.

Global Travel/Millenium Travel Pay for your "Incentives" Port Orange, Florida

Enticed by the prospect of "free airline tickets" I called the toll free number on the post card I received. I asked every question I could think of to make sure this offer was on the up and up. I was told I would receive two tickets airline tickets to anywhere in the continental U.S. and all I would have to pay was the taxes and service fees associated with the ticket.

After driving 45 minutes to the presentation, enduring 90 minutes of very high pressure sales, I was given a form to fill out and mail in. I was then told it could take up to eight weeks to process. I was not informed of any of this prior to making the trip and wasting 90 minutes of my time. Then I recieve a certificate from Millenium Travel indicating I needed to send the $100 to even process my certificate and had to do so in 21 days or forfeit my incentive. I have no intention of sending them $100 so I can pay an additional fee for the taxes and fees for the airline tickets.

This is the biggest scam I have ever come across. How can Global Travel call this an incentive if you have to pay for it? This should be against the law. In my opinion, Global owes me not only some form of free "incentive gift" but they should reimburse me for the gas I used to drive 60 miles to attend their presentation.

Debra
Lansing, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2008 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-TravelMillenium-Travel/Port-Orange-Florida-32129/Global-TravelMillenium-Travel-Pay-for-your-Incentives-Port-Orange-Florida-379766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Travel/Millenium Travel