Complaint Review: Global Vacation Network

• Submitted: Thu, October 20, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, October 20, 2011

• Reported By: Chetah — Crete Illinois United States of America
Global Vacation Network
2455 E Sunrise Blvd, Ft. Lauderdale FL 33304 Clearwater, Florida United States of America

Global Vacation Network Spirit Incentives Designed to confuse the elderly and make sure those who don't buy into the condos never get the vacations. To get the promised free vacation one must traverse a maze of 5 company names, addresses in Clearwater , Florida

We were told we'd listen to one presentation, with  a maximun time. When the second presenter exceeded the time we tried to get out free certificate for the get-away vacation, but were ordered to go back into the lecture room.  When we then met with the salesman who was to give us the certificate it was high pressure.  When he didn't buy the travel package, we were given materials to fill out and send in for a choice of prizes for coming, but twice we had to phone to spur them along and clarify procedures which were confusing in their materials and instructions.  We initiated a thrid call, made last week (ca. Oct 17, 2011), they stated that we had gone over the time limit. I was offered a chance to Xerox any cancelled check I could get from my bank, but I did not have that documentation, and since I had not lost money, only much time and effort, I decided not to pursue it further.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2011 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Vacation-Network/Clearwater-Florida-33762/Global-Vacation-Network-Spirit-Incentives-Designed-to-confuse-the-elderly-and-make-sure-t-790850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Vacation Network