Complaint Review: Global Vacation Network

• Updated: Sat, December 10, 2011

• Reported By: Ken — westerville Ohio United States of America
Global Vacation Network
5500 Frantz Rd, Dublin, Ohio Dublin, Ohio United States of America

Global Vacation Network 2 Months and Still Have Not Received Free Gift Dublin, Ohio

I was told I would get a free TouchPad Tablet running Google Android for listening to their 90 minute presentation, and that they had the gift there.  After the presentation, and then the sale pitch, I declined, it wasn't for me.  Then instead of getting the free gift they said that they no longer have them there because the arrive broken and the employees steal them.  So they gave me a voucher to mail in.  I mailed it in a few days after.  Then about 5 weeks later I called the numbers I had 888-272-9741 & 800-313-5023, and they told me it still processing.  Each following week, they said same thing.  They kept saying they would send email to Passport to Travel to find out more, they are the ones processing my gift they said.  I plan on calling again monday.  And make sure you send the voucher certified mail (even though they tell you that you don't have to, because that is the first question they ask you when you call to find out where your gift is!).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2011 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Vacation-Network/Dublin-Ohio-43017/Global-Vacation-Network-2-Months-and-Still-Have-Not-Received-Free-Gift-Dublin-Ohio-807606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Vacation Network