Complaint Review: Global Vacation Network

• Submitted: Fri, March 27, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 27, 2009

• Reported By:Xenia Ohio
Global Vacation Network
Global Network 5500 Frantz Rd Dublin, Ohio U.S.A.

Global Vacation Network Bonus incentives are a rip off Dublin Ohio

I received two phone calls telling me that I would receive 300 dollars in grocery vouchers that I could use as soon as I left the seminar at the nearest Krogers, not only did I not receive the vouchers but the paper that I received once my fiancee took off work and we drove one hour and a half to get there, stated that I would have to spend 300 dollars in groceries then send my receipts in, then receive 25 dollars in coupons. None of this was stated on the phone and I specifically asked if we were going to receive the grocery vouchers upon entering the seminar and was told yes. I went back to the web site that I went to to receive a conformation code and it was down, how convenient! It's all a scam!

Dfinch
Xenia, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2009 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Vacation-Network/Dublin-Ohio-43017/Global-Vacation-Network-Bonus-incentives-are-a-rip-off-Dublin-Ohio-438183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Vacation Network