Complaint Review: Global Vacation Network

• Updated: Mon, November 09, 2009

• Reported By: Steve — Wyoming Michigan United States of America
Global Vacation Network
3949 Sparks Dr SE Grand Rapids, Michigan United States of America

Global Vacation Network Only been a month, haven't even paid a bill yet, will not let me cancel. Grand Rapids, Michigan

I have been a member for 1 month.  I did not want to purchase but girlfriend/fiance convinced me that this is a great deal and it would be great for our honeymoon and so on.  I refused the first three deals they gave me until...

Anyone coming to this presentation are being set up for a scam, the staff is encouraged to lie about the so called free vacation and gas,and then are to negotiate to the customers certain packages,and were trained to deceive and mislead and role play that if they can not get the sale closed,it was scripted that they raise their hand and then one of the staff would come over to the table and pretend he was from the corporate office in Florida and then offer a deal that in most cases the consumer falls for.

To make a long story short.  I am no longer with my girlfriend and am now stuck with something I will never use, and HAVE NOT used.  I have not even paid the first bill yet and they refuse to cancel my membership.  When I have tried to call, the people are very rude and have no compassion for my situation.

Please anyone getting that offer stay away,the sales people are very well trained and they are paid commissioned based and must reach a certain qouta of sales a week or be fired so the people there are very slick and experienced and darn good and some of them are bought in from out of town to help the office sales.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2009 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Vacation-Network/Grand-Rapids-Michigan-49546/Global-Vacation-Network-Only-been-a-month-havent-even-paid-a-bill-yet-will-not-let-me-521646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Vacation Network