Complaint Review: Global Vacation Network

• Submitted: Wed, August 27, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 27, 2008

• Reported By:Dumfries Virginia
Global Vacation Network
Vienna, VA Vienna, Virginia U.S.A.

Global Vacation Network Stay Away from Global Vacation Network Vienna Virginia

On August 27th, 2008, I went to a Global Vacation Network presentation, everything went well until I said that I wasn't interested in thier services. The saleswoman called another salesman and he kept talking about the price I explained to him that the problem was not the price but that I was not interested in their services

Finally after going in circles for over half an hour, I asked about the 2 airline tickets, he asked me were I wanted to travel and when I said that I wasn't sure, we went again in circles, he kept pressuring me for a place, so finally I said, Vegas, and then he said, I'll announce that you are are newest member to the rest of people in the room and that your first vacation will be to Vegas, that's when I got up and I asked to speak for a manager, he refused to let me speak with a manager, so I left the place, I wasted over 3 hours of my time and fuel, so I recommend that you stay away from Global Vacation Network.

Gus
Dumfries, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2008 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Vacation-Network/Vienna-Virginia/Global-Vacation-Network-Stay-Away-from-Global-Vacation-Network-Vienna-Virginia-367608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Vacation Network