Complaint Review: Global Vacation Network

• Updated: Wed, June 16, 2010

• Reported By: Tim — South Lyon Michigan United States of America
Global Vacation Network

Global Vacation Network Bait and switch Internet

I was contacted on the phone and told I had won a free trip and $300 dollars in groceries.  All I had to do was attend a 1 hour meeting with a maximum of 30 minutes of Q&A afterwards.  I continually asked during the phone call if I would leave with a $300 grocery voucher and a trip.  The woman on the phone continually answered with yes.

After a 2 hour meeting and then an hour of hard sell I left with nothing.  The trip may come in the mail in 4 to 6 weeks - I highly doubt it and I sure there will be all sorts of fees and costs associated with it if it does actually come - oh and by the way I have to fill out more forms and send them in.  As for the grocery voucher... one of the ladies at the "sell" told me that the grocery gift was very hard to obtain.  You get $25 back each month if you spent $300 each month!

This was a total bait and switch scam!  Most importantly I wasted so much time and paid a babysitter.  Hopefully enough people hear about this and don't make the same mistake I made - and yes I should have done more research.  It will never happen again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2010 08:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Vacation-Network/internet/Global-Vacation-Network-Bait-and-switch-Internet-614988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Vacation Network