Complaint Review: Global Vacation Network

• Updated: Thu, June 14, 2012

• Reported By: carrie — Galloway Ohio USA
Global Vacation Network

Global Vacation Network SCAMMERS Internet, Internet

My husband and I went to there office to see what they had to offer and everything seemed fine at first.  We are working on buying a house so we didn't want anything on our credit and they said they had a deal that would work for that.  So we signed up for a 1 year trial membership and did not give our SS# because nothing would be put on our credit.  The membership is $698 with monthly payments of $53.  We had planned to sign for a full membership after the year was up but then I checked my husbands credit.  On his credit is a personal loan from them.  I called them to find out what was going on because this was not suppose to be there from what we were told.  A women said she would look at everything and call me back.  Today I got a call back and was told that the only way to get off his credit is to pay it off.  Thats when we knew this place is nothing but scammers.  They were able to put stuff on my husbands credit without a SS# and were no help with fixing the problem.  I will be reporting them to the BBB and the Attorney Generals Office once I pay this crap off.  Take my word on this and DONT SIGN WITH THEM.  I read some bad stuff on them but did not listen to what I read and now we are paying for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2012 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Vacation-Network/internet/Global-Vacation-Network-SCAMMERS-Internet-Internet-897462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Vacation Network