Complaint Review: Global Virual Opportunities/ Joel Therien

• Updated: Fri, June 20, 2014

• Reported By: AngelCorky — Covina California
Global Virual Opportunities/ Joel Therien
6701 Guada Coma Drive Schertz, Texas USA

Global Virual Opportunities/ Joel Therien GOGVO, Hostthenprofit, ProfitLeverage, MeetCheap, GVO Academy, GVO_Titanium, This company deliberately uses deceptive marketing banners, classes, graphs, and videos that promise to generate sums of money that you could never get at any other place. They have videos, that entice you to purchase the product, but nothing is generated. They have an autoresponder that I used I didn't receive one response. When I went to the auto respond site, there was a message that informed me that I could no longer use that service, because I had exceeded the amount of e-mails allocated to me. I sent several e-mails to inform the company that I didn't send that many e-mails out. I submitted a bogus name, to see what kind of response I would get from my site, I didn't receive a response to my e-mail, but JOEL_ Therien bombarded the e-mail I submitted with hundreds of solicitations to enroll in the GVO marketing Program. I paid a total of $422.24 to GVO and $89.84 to PureLeverage. I called my credit card company to stop the automatic monthly payments.  The Company is located in Schertz Texas

On 01/31/13 I got involved with Global Virual Opportunities aka GoGVO, GVO Academy, HostthenProfit, GVO Titanium, PureLeverage.  located at GVO Global Virtual Opportunities, 6701 Guada Coma Drive, Schertz, TX 78154, http://www.gogvo.com  Phone 210.651.4487.  I received an e-mail from them promoting their programs and software and an opportunity for a prosperous internet home business.  I viewed the videos and read all the testimonies of the fabulous income generated from the program and an opportunity to enroll others so I would receive a very lucrative business income. The websites were all ready to generate income with my user name included in the web address.  I received several domains that I submitted with the auto-responder program that I enrolled in. I sent hundreds of e-mails with my web address through the GVO auto-responder.  I went to see my results and there was a message that I had exceeded the amount of e-mails and could no longer use the auto-reponder.  I submitted a bogus name on site http://hostthenprofit.com/goldenrod/ and http://goldenrod.gogvo.com/ I didn't receive any response to my optin address. I was solicited by the owner of the company Joel Therien with hundred of e-mails asking me to become a member and affiliate of GOGVO. I couldn't get into my site, because Joel Therien had a video all about himself and the company. and asked the viewer to enroll with their name and e-mail address and they would be able to become a member of the prosperous internet home business that generated thousands of dollars weekly and monthly.

To tell you the truth the only one getting rich is Joel, because every prospect is actually intercepted by him. Please see if you can stop this scondral from fleecing other prospects.  I spent $422.24 with http://hostthenprofit.com/goldenrod/ and  Http://goldenrod.GOGVO.com/ and  $89.84 with PureLeverage  http://pureleverage.com  Both of the companies are owned by Joel Therien.

Please see if anything can be done to stop Joel Therien and Global Virual Opportunities from fleecing other honest entreprenuers that want to make a decent living and help other in the process.

I express my gratitude and thanksgiving for whatever you can accomplish in investigating this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2013 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Virual-Opportunities-Joel-Therien/Schertz-Texas-78154/Global-Virual-Opportunities-Joel-Therien-GOGVO-Hostthenprofit-ProfitLeverage-MeetCheap-1084101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Virual Opportunities/ Joel Therien