Complaint Review: Global Visas

• Submitted: Wed, February 13, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: Hawk — United States of America
Global Visas

Global Visas Took $900 fee, did nothing for it and now wants $900 additional when I asked for refund. Internet

I contacted Global Visas for help in obtaining a simple work permit to New Zeeland. They called everyday before I paid the $900 FEE. After I paid it I had to call them several times to ask for help. When they finally did call after several calls they promised an adgent would be in touch which did not happen. After more calls a agent called and made some appointment calendar in the future. I was already straped for time and about to lose the job offer. I could not wait for their poor slow service and asked for a refund. They told me not only would I not get a refund, that they wanted $900 to fulfill my contract with them. No one should use this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Visas/internet/Global-Visas-Took-900-fee-did-nothing-for-it-and-now-wants-900-additional-when-I-asked-1013561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Visas