Complaint Review: Global Warranty Group

• Updated: Tue, March 04, 2014

• Reported By: Kryss — Brooklyn New York
Global Warranty Group
500 Middle Country Road Saint James, New York USA

Global Warranty Group I've filed my claim at the end of January, they said they didn't have my phone in stock. Said I'll be getting a $600 check call them every other day to see what's the problem. All they tell me is that my check is still processing, but we'll tell the escalation department to call within 1-2 business days. It's been over a month with. Saint James New York

I ordered my replacement phone at the end of January of 2014. I call a few days later and they tell me they could not find my phone which a galaxy s4. They said they will send me a $600 check in 7-10 business days. Every other day I call and I call to see when my check is going to come. Theh tell me that my check is processing, but they do not know when my chech will be spent out. They say they'll notify the escalation crew to call me back with an update. I never get a call back. It's been over a month and I want my check. This is getting critical that I plan on suing the company if they do not mail me my check.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2014 12:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Warranty-Group/Saint-James-New-York-11236/Global-Warranty-Group-Ive-filed-my-claim-at-the-end-of-January-they-said-they-didnt-ha-1128086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Warranty Group