Complaint Review: Global Watch Brokers

• Updated: Mon, April 22, 2013

• Reported By: CJ — Rochester Hills Michigan
Global Watch Brokers
3340 Peachtree Road Ste 1800 Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Global Watch Brokers Al Bolton BIG SCAM!! Sounded legit but never got watches back, never got money, all contacts unreturned. Atlanta, Georgia

*Author of original report: Global Watch Brokers Update

I was inerested in selling some watches and looked up brokers online. I found Global Watch Brokers in Atlanta, Georgia.  I visited their website, which was very professional looking and complete with information, and spoke to a representative named Al Bolton.  He was interested in seeing the watches, evaluating them, and finding a market to sell them for me.

I emailed photos and descriptions to him.  He sent me instructions on how to Fedex the timepieces and a shipping label.  I also received a contract outlining the terms of the agreement, which I electronically signed and returned to him.  Al and his partner, Tyler Gardner, were very friendly and helpful but once he received the watches, neither he nor his partner would return my phone calls or emails.

Needless to say, I am furious and out a decent sum of money.  I want to do what is necessary to prosecute these two individuals and get my watches or my money back.  I would be interested in a class action law suit as I now see that there are many people out there who have been swindled.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to possibly recoup my loss?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 07:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Watch-Brokers/Atlanta-Georgia-30326/Global-Watch-Brokers-Al-Bolton-BIG-SCAM-Sounded-legit-but-never-got-watches-back-never-1035645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Watch Brokers

Global Watch Brokers Update

AUTHOR: CJ - ()

The purpose of this report is to correct some of the information in a previously posted report.  The original report of Global Watch Brokers of March 21 that was filed under my name was filled with erroneous information.  I have had business dealings with Al and Tyler of Global Watch Brokers and the outcome was quite a bit different than what is stated on that report.

About that time, my email had been hacked.  Many emails were sent to people on my contact list that were not sent by me.  In regards to Global Watch Brokers, the watches were, in fact, returned in a timely manner and in the same condition in which they were sent.  I do not wish to cause a problem for that company as they were forthright with me.

I apologize for any misinformation that has been disseminated.