Complaint Review: Global air pet transport

• Updated: Sun, January 27, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Michigan United States of America
Global air pet transport
16 wilson street Internet United States of America

Global air pet transport thomas morgan conned me into adopting his horse, told me to pay 700 for flight, then global air said i needed to pay 2000 more for insurence Cameroon Internet

*General Comment: Global Air Pets Transportation/ Their phone is 5034468176

I found a beautiful fresian horse for my daughter that was up for adoption in Portland, Oregon.  The gentle, Thomas Morgan stated that he was giving away his horse to loving homes due to a severe car accident that he was in making it impossible for him to ride anymore.  All I had to pay was the flight ticket for the horse over to michigan.

Global air pet transport called me and stated the the horse was signed over to me and ready for departure all I had to do was follow the directions and go to a western union and pay the 700 to their office in cameroon.  So I did just that.

Then I received a call back stating that everything went through and my horse was on a flight to my home and would be there the following morning.  Email confirmation was sent with details.  No tacking number airline name, airport, nothing, so I was alittle fishy.

At 7:15 the next morning when the horse was to be delivered, I received a call stating that his delivery was on hold because of no insurance papers..I would have to pay 2000 asap by western union or the horse would be killed...I stated that I would not pay this that the horse should not have traveled without insurance from the get go....These people need to be stopped cause a twelve year old child was involved and her heart is broken :(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-air-pet-transport/internet/Global-air-pet-transport-thomas-morgan-conned-me-into-adopting-his-horse-told-me-to-pay-1001791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global air pet transport

#1 General Comment

Global Air Pets Transportation/ Their phone is 5034468176

AUTHOR: Tina K. - (United States of America)

I found a beautiful Scottish fold kittens and the owners name  was Dominic Jeff from Portland. I read the #1001791 report and I have the same situation, Even the phone number is the same.The "owner" used the Global Air Pet Transformation to deliver the kittens. When I payed the money they send me an email confirmation with the details.No confirmation number or any tracking number , they only gave me the flite number, which I guess was fake.They took my money and never delivered the kittens. Well they asked for more money but I haven't payed to them so I think they never had the kittens. I also searched Google for the same Scottish fold kittens picture I've received from the "owner", and found that  those kittens where from the two different places one from NY and the other from other place, not even for sale. I have payed them $950. I borrowed that money and would have to pay it back. I don't know what to do next. Do I need to go to the Police Department and file the report? The Western Union has all the information about the receiver and they may provide that information to the police. I am a little scared to file a report, because those people know my home address and I don't know what they may do. These people need to be stopped and arrested cause they brake peoples heart :(What advice can you give me?