Complaint Review: Global automotive Inc. Miami, FL.

• Submitted: Wed, July 09, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, July 09, 2014

• Reported By: ROBBED — Shelton Connecticut
Global automotive Inc. Miami, FL.
Miami , Florida USA

Global automotive Inc. Miami, FL. Kevin ,LIAR, Simmons Stole my money and my part!!! Lied about lifetime warranty!!!!! Returned my part to them in good faith they tested it said nothing was wrong with it they lied when questioned about testing procedure Miami Florida

WHEN IS SOMEONE GOING TO STOP THESE PEOPLE AND THEIR COUNTERFEIT PART PUSHING COMPANY FROM THEIR CRIMINAL ACTIVITY!!!!!! They're liars they stole my money and My parts when I return them for their fake warrantee!! Gave me a big line of crap when questioned about how they tested my pump I almost fell for it Kevin Simmons is a liar!! When I asked for proof about their elaborate testing facility & about a test read out sheet for this pump they totally stopped answering my calls and emails. EVERYONE NEEDS TO REPORT THEM TO THE INTERNET CRIME DIVISION OF THE FBI FOR INVESTIGATION THAT'S WHAT I WAS TOLD BY eBay!!! DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY RUN FAR FROM THEM AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO DO THE SAME!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2014 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-automotive-Inc-Miami-FL/Miami-Florida/Global-automotive-Inc-Miami-FL-Kevin-LIAR-Simmons-Stole-my-money-and-my-part-Lied-1160834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global automotive Inc. Miami, FL.