Complaint Review: Global pro system

• Updated: Wed, May 29, 2013

• Reported By: ron — denver Colorado
Global pro system
www.globalprosystem.com internet, Arizona USA

Global pro system misleading advertising internet Arizona

I watched a video sent to my email,then for a charge of $9.95 I received a package.before receiving the package I received phone calls to review the material online which I did ,I decided not to pay them $299 to join and that  I thought was the end of it.also in the presntation I was promissed if I wanted to I will be refunded the $9.95.Well now I have tried over and over to get my $9.95 and haven't been able to get that back,well it's only $9.95 so hell with it,Now I come to find out they are Charging me another$39.95,at first I had no idea what it was for?reading others complaint I find out it is for not returning the video,

well I was never told to return it or I will be charged ,the so called mentor I spoke to never said anything either.I have tried at last 20 times to call the only phone number I have[6023997678]it keeps on going to the recording and no one returns my call.I will dispute both the $10 and $39.95 charge .what a sad state of affair these people have,is this how they try to get wealthy by ripping off others,it is a total ripoff,If they think money earned in such manner is going to bring them happiness they are mistaking it will bring them nothing but misery and bad health[sickness].

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-pro-system/internet-Arizona/Global-pro-system-misleading-advertising-internet-Arizona-1054766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global pro system