Complaint Review: Global replica

• Phone: 917-622-0421
  • Web:
  • Category: Jewelers

Globalreplica DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM GLOBALREPLICA.COM New York New York

Globalreplica.com has also Ripped me off. Item # GMT-GR-ROLEX-GMT-SS-Bez-BlackDiaI for $359.00. I tried contacting the company on a watch that I had bought back in Dec. 2007. Rescved it in early Jan and by mid Feb. the stem had fallen of it. I just needed repaired. I e-mailed Globalreplica.com, and hoped that they stood by their warranty and they would fix the problem. I received an e-mail and they told me that I can upgrade my watch for a $100.00 dollar and credit of my old watch they would send me a new one.

I was happy with the old watch that I had received. I do not have the money at this time to buy a real Rolex. Im going to school, and I have a 4 year child. This was my Christmas present to me from all my family that gave gift certificates to buy the Item. I hope in the future I can have the means to be able to buy the real thing.

I have tried to get a hold of Globalreplica.com and I have not been able get any one to talk to me either by e-mail or on the phone. Globalreplica.com executives and representative should be held accountable for their actions and should pay for their dishonest practices. They are lower than Scum and should not be allowed to rip off any one else. I would be happy to loose my money knowing that someone will read this report and does not buy from Globalreplica.com. They should save their money to buy the real thing or buy from someone who is honest. I will be saving my money to buy the real thing someday. It will take a little longer but a lesson learned.

Thank You.

Mike
Bradenton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2008 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-replica/nationwide/Globalreplica-DO-NOT-BUY-ANYTHING-FROM-GLOBALREPLICACOM-New-York-New-York-313973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global replica