Complaint Review: Global

• Submitted: Tue, June 24, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, June 24, 2003

• Reported By:Boone Colorado
Global
2625 Piedmont Rd. Suite 310 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Global Financial Inc rip-off scam con artist liars Atlanta Georgia

Global Financial Inc. Rip-off was told that i would receive a credit card and there would be no extra fees then after 2 months learned it was all lies rip off scam con artists Atlanta Georgia .....

I got several calls from Global before i actually listened to what they had to say, the man i was talking to told me i would receive an unsecured credit card and that the only fee i would have to pay would be the 221.95. I told the man i wasnt sure about the whole deal so i he put me on the phone with a woman. I kept telling her that i didnt really feel comfortable about doing this without consulting my parents, she didnt understand why and kept pushing.

I actually called my mom on 3-way and let her know what the woman was saying. So my mom and the lady talked and she told her the same things and even added more about free gas and trips that she hadnt told me anything about. My mom wanted to do it for herself because it sounded so good. They said that it could take up to 2 weeks before we got the card.

Several months later i received a package from global that didnt include any card or say anything about a card. I later got a letter from mastercard saying that i had to pay more for my card. I called mastercard, they said that they didnt have anything to do with Global and they couldnt do anything for me. I called Global and told them that i did not want what they gave me and that i wanted a refund they said that i would have to send the package back, then they would send me a refund policy paper to sign and i would send that back, and then i would receive my money.

I waited a month for the paper it never showed up i called 2 more times before they actually sent the paper. When i got it said they would be taking 24.95 out of the 221.95 for a processing fee, and that it would be sent 60 days after the money was taken. I've never received a refund, this started in october of 2002. They actually had the nerve to contact me several times ,before even sending the refund paper, to ask me to pay again. I'm a student and i cant afford 221.95 to just be wasted. They knew i was a student with low to no income at times and still took me for all they could get. And are still not refunding me. I need help i dont know what else to do.

Kelly
Boone, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2003 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global/Atlanta-Georgia-30324/Global-Financial-Inc-rip-off-scam-con-artist-liars-Atlanta-Georgia-61726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global