Complaint Review: GlobalInx

• Submitted: Mon, November 18, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, December 05, 2002

• Reported By:Prescott AZ
GlobalInx
McLean, VA McLean, Virginia U.S.A.

GlobalInx ripoff McLean Virginia

*Consumer Comment: How they got your Credit card #

Received bank statement, it had a $54.90 withdrawl on debit card. Which we never did!!! And furthermore we cannot find any information on how to contact the company. Filed a dispute with our local bank two months ago and still ongoing, and still unable to get to the who, when, where and why of the matter. If you can help us it would be greatly appreciated on how to contact this company. What concerns us is where they got our debit card information????

Rusty Isaacson
Prescott, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2002 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GlobalInx/McLean-Virginia-unknown/GlobalInx-ripoff-McLean-Virginia-35480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GlobalInx

How they got your Credit card #

AUTHOR: Iris - ()

I was told by an employee that answered this Phone # that I called (1-877-777-3515). I asked how they got my credit card #? She said I ordered something from a website and a pop-up ad asked me if I wanted free minutes on a calling card, I clicked yes, then she said they sent an e-mail and told me my credit information from that website would be used to pay for the service. I never saw e-mail but you didn't have to even reply to the e-mail. They just took your information.