- Report: #290819
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: GlobalReplica
GlobalReplicaPennsylvania,new Jersey,newyork Internet U.S.A.
GlobalReplica SCAM Global Replica - FRAUD ALERT SCAM PLEASE READ Pennsylvania, New Jersey Internet
Next day I recieved a call from " michael "claiming to verify the order,and told me its a C.O.D delivery by way of FEDEX. I made out a money order for 368.61 and waited for the fedex man. Today,Dec.11th, Fed ex delivered the package and I turned over the money order.
I opened up the package and to my suprise....was nothing but a bunch of united postal service pouches stuffed together.
I Immediatly called fedex. Fed ex stated they are only a courier service and that they cannot do anything. I asked to speak to a fedex manager.
The manager started to say the same sh**- we are a delivery service and we cannot help you.
I clearly stated to the manager that since fed ex records all incoming calls, that I am also recording the call, and that this entire convo is being documented,and that fed ex is well aware that they are helping faciliate mail fraud, and i will pursue this till the end naming fed ex.
I then called the post office where i got the money order. They stated any postal money order cannot be cancelled or voided. At that point, I was furious to the point where I was about to jump in my car, and drive out to the address global replica had on the fed ex invoice.
I was stupid enough to give them my credit card info, and a money order.
I called the credit card company and cancelled that card.
Then as i was literally walking out the door to track the address, Fed Ex called.It was a fed ex manager from my local fed ex location. He stated that he investigated my claim, found out that there are 13 other complaints, all the same as mine. He tried to trace the number.....number turned out to be bogus. The address global replica uses, is a P.O box place that rents out mailboxes. He told me to come to the office and pick up my money order.
I was shocked as hell! Finally, an honest person in this fu**** up world.
368.00 is a good chunk of cash to be scammed of, and i told the fed ex manager that i would literally tear it up in front of him,just as long as these scammers didnt get it. Bottom line is, If i didnt pursue it,and if there wasnt an honest man working over at fed ex. these scumbags would of ripped me off.
GLobal Replica will keep delaying in trying to contact you till they have the money order, and even then, they still have your credit card info. DO NOT WASTE TIME. YOU MUST ACT FAST so that you can get your cash back.
1. cancel the credit card you used.
2. call fed ex and rip into them
3. file a mail fraud complaint with the u.s.p.s
4. Call the f.b.i cyber crime unit - 202-324-5613
5. call the pennsylvania police department - explain the situation.
6. call the pennsylvania d.a. office - 610-278-3090 and tell them.
7. visit this web address http://www.register.com/customersupport/contact.rcmx and click on chat online with a rep. tell them the person who is using the www.globalreplica.com webaddress is commiting creditcard fraud, and mailfraud. register is the company that has registered the www.globalreplica.com webaddress. They have the authority to cancel the www.globalreplica.com webaddress so other will not get scammed.
Since they are accepting money by mail in the state of pennsylvania, thats MAILFRAUD, which is a federal crime.
This so called comapny is also registered in the state of NewJersy...so i advise you to repeat steps 4 - 6 for the state of new jersey.
If only 3 or four people take this action, this scam artist scumbag will end up in jail.
I was lucky i got my money back, and i hope this info helps others .
new york, New York
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2007 09:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GlobalReplica/internet/GlobalReplica-SCAM-Global-Replica-FRAUD-ALERT-SCAM-PLEASE-READ-Pennsylvania-New-Jersey-290819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)