- Report: #291271
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: GlobalReplica.com Idealwatches.com E Time
GlobalReplica.com Idealwatches.com E TimeGlobalReplica.com and Idealwatches.com Internet U.S.A.
GlobalReplica.com Idealwatches.com E Time CRUEL FRAUD Global Replica ,Ideal Watches ,E Time CRUEL FRAUD New Jersey And Pennsylvania Internet
*Consumer Comment: Watch Out.
*Consumer Suggestion: I'm happy with mine!
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I left a message and "Richard" returned my call. He explained that because of fraudulant consumers and credit card issues, I would need to get a money order. After I got off the phone, I noticed the confirmation email came from GlobalReplica.com. Confused, I called back and this time spoke with "Nate" who said they were filling orders for Ideal Watch and I got a swiss watch that should have been over $800.00.
He sounded so upset with "Richard" for not explaining to me the deal I had gotten. I told him I did not like the whole "switch" thing, but he assured me a manager would call me later so I could feel safer about the process. "Joe" phoned me a day or so later and explained how a swiss watch is so much better than the italian watch and he would honor the lower price of $620.00 for all my troubles. They were Very attentive to me. I was hooked.
Honestly, the Fed Ex guy just left my house with "the package" from Global Replica. I was not allowed to open it and see the contents. With Money Orders, there is no inspection period. I canceled my credit card last night. No one from the company has aswered my calls today. I hope they all get what is coming to each of them. They sicken me.
GLobal Replica will keep delaying in trying to contact you till they have the money order, and even then, they still have your credit card info. DO NOT WASTE TIME. YOU MUST ACT FAST so that you can get your cash back.
1. cancel the credit card you used.
2. call fed ex and rip into them
3. file a mail fraud complaint with the u.s.p.s
4. Call the f.b.i cyber crime unit - 202-324-5613
5. call the pennsylvania police department - explain the situation.
6. call the pennsylvania d.a. office - 610-278-3090 and tell them.
7. visit this web address register.com/customersupport/contact.rcmx and click on chat online with a rep. tell them the person who is using the globalreplica.com webaddress is commiting creditcard fraud, and mailfraud. register is the company that has registered the www.globalreplica.com webaddress. They have the authority to cancel the globalreplica.com webaddress so other will not get scammed.
Since they are accepting money by mail in the state of pennsylvania, thats MAILFRAUD, which is a federal crime.
This so called comapny is also registered in the state of NewJersy...so i advise you to repeat steps 4 - 6 for the state of new jersey.
If only 3 or four people take this action, this scam artist scumbag will end up in jail. I am number 2!I was lucky like the guy from New York. I have my money back, and I hope this info helps others .
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2007 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GlobalReplicacom-Idealwatchescom-E-Time/internet/GlobalReplicacom-Idealwatchescom-E-Time-CRUEL-FRAUD-Global-Replica-Ideal-Watches-E-T-291271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.