Complaint Review: GlobalReplicas.com.

• Updated: Wed, December 02, 2009

• Reported By: Chuck — Beech Grove Indiana USA
GlobalReplicas.com.
138 e Lafayette st. New York, New York United States of America

GlobalReplicas.com. First China Express Bought Replica Rolex Sea Dweller "Deap Sea" Swiss, sent Cheap Asian Copy! not even Deep Sea. New York, New York

*Author of original report: Great point!!

*Consumer Suggestion: I disagree on one small part of that.

*Author of original report: Thanx You!

*Consumer Suggestion: They got shut down.

*Author of original report: I see your beef now!!

*Consumer Suggestion: Ha Ha Ha!!! Man you make me laugh even more.

*Author of original report: Thanx for your help!!

*Consumer Suggestion: Ha Ha Ha!!!

*Consumer Comment: Fake Rolex

*Author of original report: You are as bad as they are!!

*Consumer Suggestion: WTF!!!Are you kidding me?

Bought a Rolex Sea Dweller "Deep Sea" Watch, Paid extra for upgrade from "Italian 31 jewel movement to 31j Swiss and overnighted me a Cheap Asian copy, 17 jewel movement, not even close to decent grade stainless or saphire chrystal or markings they claim on their web site, not to mention they don't even offer asian movements but blast other sites that do!! any way every time I tried to contact, got the runaround by two different individuals, one with terrible english who kept wanting me to send more money for even better upgrade, the other kept telling me he didn't have the return address to send watch back but would call back, because he was driving, and had all calls transfered to his cell. finally after two days of solid phone calls, A man who called himself "Steve" said they just screwed up the order and I was to send back to address at 138 Lafayette Rd. NY,NY10013 and he would personally send me the correct one. [continued below]....
..... I'm not holding my breath. LOL so I figure I'm out 463 bucks. Oh I forgot to mention I work at an Aerospace engine manufacturing facility, thats how I know so much about different grades of stainless, and mineral glasses AKA glass face. I hope these guys get burned real bad, one way woulkd be to have someone order overnight COD then rfefuse package and send back so they eat the cost. Indirect Justice, If anyone reading this wishes to contact feel free.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2009 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GlobalReplicascom/New-York-New-York-10013/GlobalReplicascom-First-China-Express-Bought-Replica-Rolex-Sea-Dweller-Deap-Sea-Swis-516411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GlobalReplicas.com.

Great point!!

AUTHOR: Indy - (USA)

Excellent point! I can see what you mean, luckily EBay and especially PayPal have protection for that, and other sites don't YET but hopefully they're working on that, as far as the guy selling them as authentic from his store, WOW what testies, and they are just big enough that he should be strung up by them!! Thank You for your input, although indirectly, you have been a lot of help!! Merry Christmas and have a safe New Years.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

I disagree on one small part of that.

AUTHOR: jimk - (USA)

The part I disagree on is the part where it said that Rolex doesn't lose any business over the replica market.I have seen quite a few people who have ordered Real Rolex's and were sent fake ones.It happens on Ebay all the time.Could you imagine shelling out several thousand dollars only to recieve a replica.That would be about the worst that could happen.I am quite sure that those that have been ripped off in that way would never trust another Rolex seller,especially online.I read one time where a guy was selling fake Rolex's in his authentic Rolex store as real ones.Now talk about someone who belongs in prison.

Thanx You!

AUTHOR: Indy - (USA)

Thank You for your help, the web site you recommended is a great forum and a better place to banter than this site, the point I was trying to make was to keep people from getting ripped off not to debate the counterfiet business dilema. There was one good opinion on the site that read:

" Buying a counterfeit Rolex is not a crime. Secondly, the market for genuine Rolexes, is hardly effected by the replicas. Those who would be in the market for a real Rolex watch would never consider a fake one. The people purchasing the fake ones cannot afford a real one. Therefore, the industry is not losing any money. One more thing, it would be interesting to know how much money actually goes into making a $10,000 watch. I'm sure it is a very small fraction of the retail value".

Don't get me wrong, I am not condoning the selling of fake Rolex's, but some people like the look and style, but can't afford to shell out the money, I've never lied and told anyone my fakes were real, nor will I ever!

I do appreciate your passion, and info on the site being shut down, and I will not order from scam internet companies because of what happened, I've learned my lesson and I hope others have by reading this. Again, Thank You for your help, and next time can you give it without so much Bashing? PLEASE!!

#4 Consumer Suggestion

They got shut down.

AUTHOR: jimk - (USA)

The reason why I think all this is BS is because you think that people who are in the business off selling fake items are going to be honest.Do you not think before you decide to shell out money for something.

You can't assume that the people who sell fake watches are decent human beings.Unfortunatly they are only out to screw people out of thier money.

If I didn't own a couple of Rolex's,I would still feel the same way as I do now.

And what I am doing is exactly what this forum is for,keeping people from getting scammed in the future.Don't buy crap.You tried to buy a polished turd.You know what,it is still a turd.It doesn't matter that they sent you a cheaper version of what you were supposed to get.You bought a fake item.I do understand that they pissed you off.If it happened to me though,I would figure I had it coming.If I was to buy a replica of anything,I would assume before hand that I'll be getting ripped off.

Ok enough with that.The owners of GlobalReplica.com shut down the sites.They had 7 different sites all selling the same replicas.I hope that they go to prison.Not because they are selling replica items(which is a felony),but because they are ripping people off.So that should make you happy.I does me.

If anyone out there is planning on buying a replica Rolex,please read this first.

I do hope that it makes some people steer clear of the rip off replica sellers of the world.

I see your beef now!!

AUTHOR: Indy - (USA)

It's not about Rolex, or Fake Rolex it's about ripping people off, but I guess if it serves your selfish purpose than it's OK to scam people. SORRY I tried to help, and I never asked for sympathy, just help to stop scammers. You ought to get a job working for Rolex, you'ld be a great adman, it's to bad that's not what this forum is for, Mr. Holier than thou!

#6 Consumer Suggestion

Ha Ha Ha!!! Man you make me laugh even more.

AUTHOR: jimk - (USA)

The reason I feel no sympathy for you here is the fact that you bought counterfeit items.If you were buying a legit item,then yeah,I'd totally be on your side with this.You are the d**ba** for buying bogus cheap crap.I own 2 Authentic,Real,Legitimate Rolex's.I don't buy garbage.And no,I am not a rich man.It took me quite a while to save the money for the watches.

You got what you deserved for buying fake products.Plain & simple,if you want quality,buy a real Rolex.And quit whining about getting ripped off buying a fake watch.

Thanx for your help!!

AUTHOR: Indy - (USA)

Well I guess this site is now the bash consumers who get ripped off site not, help people who get ripped off, you still don't get it, no one is asking anyone to feel sorry for me, d**ba**, I just don't want anyone else getting ripped off!! I'm glad I can amuse you guys, you probably laugh at people who slip and fall on ice too, and hurt themselfs. Well, God bless ya!! Thanks for all your help, this is really fixing the "Real" problem. sorry for trying to stop thieves.

#8 Consumer Suggestion

Ha Ha Ha!!!

AUTHOR: jimk - (USA)

Holy crap,I am the moron?I didn't get ripped off while trying to buy a "quality" fake Rolex.You have to assume that when you deal with people who are selling fake Rolex's that they are going to make it seem like thier product is high quality and has all the bells and whistles that you'd be looking for.You have to assume that they are going to sell you that same watch that you can get in NYC or Miami for $40 any day of the week.

You call me a moron and you are the one bi*ching about getting ripped off while buying counterfiet goods.Thank you.I haven't laughed that hard in years.

If you don't want to get ripped off,buy the real thing.You can get used Rolex's for only a couple grand(certain models).You seem like the kind of person who is going to wear the fake one and tell everyone it is real.Just buy a real Rolex and quit bi*ching.

Fake Rolex

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

You're the one who got ripped off buying a fake watch.  Who's the moron?

You are as bad as they are!!

AUTHOR: Indy - (USA)

First of all, Moron, The problem isn't whether the item is fake or real, Genious, the problem is they are selling a product they claim at a certain quality and sending an extremely lower quality product, and making thousands defrauding people and maliciously stealing their money.  So if you can't find some positive solutions to offer then you need to find a different venue because this site is for ripoff reports not make fun of people reports, how about you find a hobbie and quit wasting peoples time with your babble and opinions and find something a little more constructive to do.

#11 Consumer Suggestion

WTF!!!Are you kidding me?

AUTHOR: jimk - (USA)

You are pissed because you got ripped off when you bought a fake Rolex.This is too funny.If you want a good watch buy a Rolex,not a cheap copy.It does not take a genius to figure out that if you buy a fake Rolex watch,you are not getting a Rolex watch.You will not get anything with any sort of quality.

If anything,Rolex should file a rip-off report on you for participating in the fraud market chain that plauges thier company.