Complaint Review: GlobalVantege RCS Center Corporation

• Submitted: Mon, March 07, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, March 07, 2005

• Reported By:Fort Collins Colorado
GlobalVantege RCS Center Corporation
P.O. Box 943 Brookfield, Wisconsin U.S.A.

GlobalVantege - RCS Center Corporation ripoff Probable Scam Fraudulant Company calling from 201-210-3618 Brookfield Wisconsin

I have gotten numerous phone calls from 201-210-3618. It start about 2 years ago and they would leave a message saying they were looking for a "Vincent" (not me) and to call back right away. They wouldn't leave a name or company name. I called them 2 years ago and spoke to a woman who wouldn't give me any information concerning the company, she kept asking for my phone number. I told her to stop calling me and they are calling the wrong number.

It just started again and over the last 3 days I've gotten 4 phone calls. I called them and again same story. Lady said they are a company called Global Vantage but refused to tell me what they do. I told her to take her off whatever list they have and she agreed. 3 hours later I got another call from the same company, this time a man and the converstation was exactly the same. I was angry and told him to stop calling. He said "are you trying to scare me?" I said "Yes. I want you to stop harassing me". He then got polite and said they would stop.

I got yet another call later. Something is very fishy with this company. I want to sue them for harassment. Anyone that has any advice on how to do this, PLEASE let me know.

Jeff
Fort Collins, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2005 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GlobalVantege-RCS-Center-Corporation/Brookfield-Wisconsin-53008/GlobalVantege-RCS-Center-Corporation-ripoff-Probable-Scam-Fraudulant-Company-calling-fro-134097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GlobalVantege RCS Center Corporation